Monday, April 19, 2010

MUHAHAHHA, Honeygourd here. :)
Today during science period got back our science test.
And that fellow beside me wrote this as his answer for his science test : 




Question DESCRIBE ONE DISADVANTAGE OF USING CERAMICS TO MAKE TILES. 
Answer As it is hard, when you fall down, it might hurts. 


LOL. That eeediot. 


Was raining heavily after school. 
So, that eeediot, Bittergourd and I walked in the rain.
So cooooool man. :) 
But we ended up looking like a drenched eeediot that just went for a swim.
After that, headed to eastpoint. 
Saw the super wet floor. 
We damn kpo, went to the 5th floor just to see what was happening, and then we asked
this lady what happened & then she told us just now one
of the restaurants was on fire, even the police came lor. 
Butthen, can't
go and see. It was cordoned off. D: 




CORDONED OFF. D:



Whole floor was wet and we stupidly thought that 
that was the rain that leaked from somewhere. ._-


Cam-whored, as usual. :D. 
P.S: I KNOW THATTTTT THING BESIDE THE MIRROR IS KINDA
OBSCENE. D:  


OH. THIS WAS LONG OVERDUED. I FORGOT TO POST ABOUT MINE 
AND MY EEEDIOT SON, POHAHWUI CONVERSATION.


AHAAHHA. Overdued photo. I forgot why I wrote that on my hand. 
God knows why I even wrote that. Probably dedicated to rachellim, bittergourd. :) 

LALALALLALALLA~
LET ME GUESS, BITTERGOURD WON'T BE POSTING TOMORROW. :)
HAHAHAH.
TILL LATER, BYE! 
teeheehee ^^. 

Xoxoxoxoxo,
Honeygourd.