It's one day off on Monday! Yipsss!
But we have to use that day to rush out our Music Project.
which is pure suckishness.
Looking forward to 15th July cause Rach, Jiayi, Shyn, Ama + many people
are performing. We're to be seated by 630pm and Ostyn asked to meet at 3pm
to get the front seats. Retarded or what.
Oh and its $15 for 2.5 hours. :(
Anywayyyy, Amalina got all of us a souvenir during her trip to Korea,
and she gave the others a keychain (kpop idols) and I received a Cute frog pen.
YEAH APPARENTLY I DONT HAVE ANY KPOP IDOL. DONT
CHIDE ON ME. :<
Okay, cut the crap.
Anyway again, just went to Tanjong Pagar Railway station and
I realised its a super good place for old-school photos. OR even
a creepy place. HEH HEH. Went there like a few days before the station
closes.
Spot the train!
Weren't supposed to be on the tracks, but everyone started
going down to the railway tracks and taking photos.
Naturally, I did it too. HAHA. Then got shoo-ed up
by an officer. Brr.
:')
Till then,
Honeygourd ♥ xx




