Hello fatties! :)
About two weeks since this blog was updated! Seong kept pestering me
to update but I think I'm getting lazier day by day. And Rachel hasn't even
updated like in a million years.
Slacked at Manpuku aftermath, and started taking photos like a tourist.
Is this even a photo?! Hahahahha. Our body was cut off because apparently, Seong A wanted the photo
to have the sakura trees and whatnots.
Shyn, Seong & the icecream/MRT Tracks.
We were reminded offfff Timothy ;)
Yums yums yums. We stayed there shamelessly for 2 hours, at least we bought an ICEECREAM! :)
Shifted to another side of Manpuku because it looked cozier.
Sadist! Were trying to do a sad face picture and there is seong A, smiling. Widely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, slacked at Tampines One and started chatting, and sat on the ground. ._>
Started walking around the mall and discovered the merry-go-round.
All of us were like trying to dig coins out to sit on that, can't believe we're secondary
twos students. HAHAH.
The little boy so cute, ahahaha, pure innocence.
I think we won't update till .. a few weeks later! :)
Till then,
Honeygourd ♥ xx
About two weeks since this blog was updated! Seong kept pestering me
to update but I think I'm getting lazier day by day. And Rachel hasn't even
updated like in a million years.
Fooling around in Nubox. ^^
Slacked at Manpuku aftermath, and started taking photos like a tourist.
Is this even a photo?! Hahahahha. Our body was cut off because apparently, Seong A wanted the photo
to have the sakura trees and whatnots.
Shyn, Seong & the icecream/MRT Tracks.
We were reminded offfff Timothy ;)
Yums yums yums. We stayed there shamelessly for 2 hours, at least we bought an ICEECREAM! :)
Shifted to another side of Manpuku because it looked cozier.
Sadist! Were trying to do a sad face picture and there is seong A, smiling. Widely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, slacked at Tampines One and started chatting, and sat on the ground. ._>
Started walking around the mall and discovered the merry-go-round.
All of us were like trying to dig coins out to sit on that, can't believe we're secondary
twos students. HAHAH.
The little boy so cute, ahahaha, pure innocence.
I think we won't update till .. a few weeks later! :)
Till then,
Honeygourd ♥ xx













