Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm here to post!!!Yay!*fans clapping*LOL;D
Ohkays,sorry for the lack of updates as i have been REALLY BUSY!!!!
But now,here i am.
                         PART I

Thursday

Went to science lab.Superr fun.Crapped with Jolin of how to make the Sci lab to a camping area.   
HAHA:D
After that,i think we stay back to help Jiayi to decorate the recycling corner.
Its awesome overall,butbut my shirt kena the paint,so takglam :((                 

Farhaini brought this home for souvenir.Hahahs
Jiayi and wenwei's
Me and Jolin's.Pro rite,but put like 4 drops of iodine solution.which we were supposed to put 2. XD

Honeygourd and Haocheng's and Our's.
Lookie.LOL Obseen XP
Hao-CHENGG!!Aha
Joshua fell down.HAHAH huo gai!!!:P
So cute.Not referring to the couples,its my photoscape skills u idiot ;p HAHA.
 I think they playing game bah.Photos taken by JOLIN!!
BUGGER!!

AHHHHHHH.Avatar germs are spreading!!
Woohoo!SUCCESS!!!!
Jiayi and Me!Evil Twinnehs((:

Sorry, Have to go!
Part 2 will be upp,so stay tuned!
WAKAKAKKAKAKAKA
XOXO,Bittergourd((: