Saturday, April 24, 2010

PART II

Friday

Nothing much during lessons.
Went to play basketball with Shyn,Eviltwinneh,Owna,Honeygourd,Wenwei,Wanyin,Yanyee,Derrian,Lai,Ostyn and Aquasha^^
I participated the games,didnt break my promise to you guys:D
Its fun,I get to learn how to ride a bike,score a goal,lick a tree and ate plastic.How cool is that!
The Gourds!
Eviltwinneh eating cookie!
Pohwuiwui((:
Owna!!!!!!!!!!
:D
HEHE,We cam-whored while waiting for the boys.
Ostyn tio dare,daring he must ride a bike with a girl behind him.I think.superr funny :)


After the craps,we decided to go home as the sky is darkening.
Shyn and Wenwei walk home,Wanyin and Joshua took 293,Me,Honeygourd,Yanyee and Derrian took 72 home.
While walking to take the bus,we saw a big empty field.The scenery is breath-taking so we camwhored.AGAIN:D
Saw my friend^^(enlarge to see)

Yep,thats all!
Its awesome having these peoples around me,making my life rawks.
LUV YAAAAAAAAA GUYS<33333333
Oh btw,did cha see KHR eppy 181?
Its fab.LAMBO RAWKS!
LAMBO-SAN YIMONEH~
hehe,CIAO CIAO
XOXO,BITTERGOURD((: