Saturday, June 11, 2011

._.

Nothing interesting happened in our lives recently. Just applied for flyer distributor
jobs again, hopefully they'll hire us! *cross fingers*
Just a funny video to start off with, tried to put up the video here, but
embedding is disabled for that video. ._.
Aye, here's the linkkk: http://youtu.be/ihPaeOd6vdA 
That's the shampoo prank thing video, but I bet it's all over Facebook,
sharing here doesn't make a difference anyway.
Seriously, this June is lifeless, rotting at home everyday. Trying to find
programmes. And I'm so bored of being bored because being bored is SO boring.
Yess, I tweeted that but I had to share twice because this June really stinks.
And I was still looking forward to this June. Sighhh, enough of the rantings.
It's 2:30am and apparently, I can't sleep. Insomnia happens to me every night
now during June. I wonder how am I gonna wake up when school reopens.

OH P/S: I was previewing the post and I realised the time at the bottom is wrong.
Ahahahaha, Bye.
P/S/S: It's fixed. :>

Ah, till then,
Honeygourd ♥ xx