I was trying to blog about something useless, so I looked through all the photos
I took and chanced upon this.
This was seriously overdue, prolly a few months/weeks back, but
that day was a really .. memorable day? Okay not really, it was just
funny. HAHA, whatever.
Could only remember that we wanted to slack somewhere, so headed
to Mc Cafe.
Rach and I just ordered some hot chocolate/coffe/milo and just sat
down with Shyn & Amalina.
Okay, so we were really random and started chatting about all sorts of stuff.
Since we sat near the window, we started observing outside. And I think I was
telling them about just randomly waving to passers-by.
And yeaah, we started waving randomly to people on the streets,
people in the car, and practically EVERYBODY.
Their reactions were obviously funny, like who the hell in the world
would wave to strangers. Furthermore, there were like 4-5 of us. Imagine
like a bunch of people waving to you. Hahahhahahahahhaa.
Some of them would just ignore us, while some just waved back almost
instantaneously, while some turned back to look if we were waving to
them.
We just kept on doing this for ... 30 mins? 1 hour? I don't know.
Got bored of it and headed back home.
But at the traffic light, met an old lady, okay cut the crap.
My point is : She didn't know where this place was, and we brought
her there fullstop.
End of story.
Bye!
Till then,
Honeygourd ♥ xx
I took and chanced upon this.
This was seriously overdue, prolly a few months/weeks back, but
that day was a really .. memorable day? Okay not really, it was just
funny. HAHA, whatever.
Could only remember that we wanted to slack somewhere, so headed
to Mc Cafe.
Rach and I just ordered some hot chocolate/coffe/milo and just sat
down with Shyn & Amalina.
Hot chocolate/milo/coffe?
Was trying to draw a ♥ , but I think it failed.
Obviously this is done by you-know-who. :>
Okay, so we were really random and started chatting about all sorts of stuff.
Since we sat near the window, we started observing outside. And I think I was
telling them about just randomly waving to passers-by.
And yeaah, we started waving randomly to people on the streets,
people in the car, and practically EVERYBODY.
Their reactions were obviously funny, like who the hell in the world
would wave to strangers. Furthermore, there were like 4-5 of us. Imagine
like a bunch of people waving to you. Hahahhahahahahhaa.
Some of them would just ignore us, while some just waved back almost
instantaneously, while some turned back to look if we were waving to
them.
We just kept on doing this for ... 30 mins? 1 hour? I don't know.
Got bored of it and headed back home.
But at the traffic light, met an old lady, okay cut the crap.
My point is : She didn't know where this place was, and we brought
her there fullstop.
End of story.
Bye!
Till then,
Honeygourd ♥ xx






